Powered by Jitbit Asp.Net Forum free trial version.
home recent topics recent posts search faq  
Username

Password

register | lost password   open id
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General Requests » George Pearson birth either 1850/60. Ada Pearson

Requests of a general nature not connected with other forums, request such as membership etc.
31/10/2016 23:21:11

JALimestonePlains
JALimestonePlains
[font='San Francisco', -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, '.SFNSText-Regular', sans-serif]I have posted this on the public FB Yorkshire site and the British Research Community but thought I would post here as well to get the best posable coverage. I am posting to see if any Pearson family Honley or Huddersfield recognises and would like these photos. When sorting out some of my mother's effects which I brought back to Australia I found two photographs of people who are not my family but the woman, Ada Pearson, was obviously important to my mother. On the back of the photo of Ada "This lovely old lady who gave me so much pleasure and opened a new world for me. Her mode of dress never changed. I loved her dearly." She added about the second photo, "Could have been her father of course, always Mr Pearson to us kids". The photo says "With Best Wishes Ada Pearson. On the back of the second photo is " George Pearson Born December 15th either 1850/60? (not sure if it is a 5 or a 6) Died July 7th 1925" Note from my mother on the back " This is Ada's husband, always an old man to me, years older than Ada or so it seemed". My mother was born in 1918 and lived in Honley, Nr Huddersfield Yorkshire.[/font]
0 permalink

Home » General Requests » George Pearson birth either 1850/60. Ada Pearson