Powered by Jitbit Asp.Net Forum free trial version.
home recent topics recent posts search faq  
Username

Password

register | lost password   open id
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Surname Help » The Donkersley Family from Almondbury

Ask others for help on certain Surnames
18/05/2009 16:34:10

fideli
fideli
Hello,
I am seeking information on John Willie Donkersley born 1868 and Mary Louisa Swift and their children :- Hubert Sidney born 1892 , Reynold born 1894 and Winifred born 1899. Also any of their descendants.
John W's parents were Elliot Donkersley and Sophia Berry . His Grandfather was Abraham Donkersley.
Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Fideli.
0 permalink
29/05/2009 16:27:11

sally webster
sally webster
re DONKERSLEY FAMILY

Don't know if this is any help, but there are definately some Donkersleys in the Stocksbridge area, so it might be worth trying if you're searching census records etc.
0 permalink
07/06/2009 13:07:48

Bookworm
Bookworm
sally webster wrote:
re DONKERSLEY FAMILY

Don't know if this is any help, but there are definately some Donkersleys in the Stocksbridge area, so it might be worth trying if you're searching census records etc.

Not one of mine I'm afraid! I have got Elliot among my notes, born 1840 son of Abraham and Martha, but I'm afraid I never managed to tie him into the 'bigger picture'. I did wonder whether Abraham (c1802) was the son of James and Judith, but I don't know.
0 permalink
23/06/2018 10:52:17

Cherubs
Cherubs
Hi I am friends with Winifred Donkersley’s daughter and her own two sons. Please can I ask Fideli how are you related please?
Thanks in anticipation.
0 permalink

Home » Surname Help » The Donkersley Family from Almondbury