Powered by Jitbit Asp.Net Forum free trial version.
home recent topics recent posts search faq  
Username

Password

register | lost password   open id
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Family History Help » Richard KILNER bapt c 1680 - 90

Ask others for help on all aspects of Family History
24/05/2010 15:22:17

Historynut
Historynut
I wonder if anyone has access to Kirkheaton Bapt. Register and would be willing to do a look up for me please?

I have the marriage and burial of Richard KILNER, both of which took place in Kirkheaton and I am hoping he was baptised there also!

He married in 1713 and died in Feb 1730, but sadly neither of those register entries give his age, so I can only assume he was born around 1680 - 1690, although of course it may have been a little earlier.

I live on the south coast, so cannot access the registers in person, and would be very grateful for some help with this :o)

Thank you.

Tracy
0 permalink
12/06/2010 23:09:45

Ruth
Ruth
Hi Tracey

I have found a Richard Kilner baptised at Kirkheaton Parish Church on 27th June 1675 and father is down as John. Thats all the information i have. I hope this helps.

Ruth
0 permalink
12/06/2010 23:33:20

Historynut
Historynut
Ah, that's a great help, thank you Ruth! Most appreciated :o)

Tracy
0 permalink
22/09/2018 07:31:13

jnkilner
jnkilner
Hi Tracy,

I know it is 8 years since your last message so you may have already found out details of Richard Kilner..... His father was John.... They lived in a croft in a field near Cow Heys Close. This is now Heys Farm (Saddlery). I have a pdf map of the Richard Beaumont estate in 1720 which shows the 4 fields and the field with the croft included..... There is also a indenture existing from 1696 in the Huddersfield Library with John and Richard quoted. They were in arrears on their rent to Richard Beaumont and they sold all their belongings to him... Can send you a copy of that if you want also..... I am decended from him.... have all the details back to this date.... Can send you a powerpoint of my findings...

Regards,

Nick Kilner
0 permalink

Home » Family History Help » Richard KILNER bapt c 1680 - 90